- Has adapted little obsession with Tori ever since the latter helped her get Beck back. It was tiny and ignorable before, but Tori kept pushing herself to get Jade’s approval (Wok Star & The Wood) and their little whatever it is you call it just intensified during Sikowitz’s sleepover. (Raisin Bran)
- Now, Season 2 Setting: Tori and Jade have been at each other’s throats because:
- Tori still wants Jade’s approval (since she has it from everyone else in their little clique)
- Jade torments Tori to hide the fact that her obsession is growing.
- Hence, Jade’s Tori Voice.
- About Beck: Sheloves him and they’ve been together for more than two years now. It takes a lot for a relationship to stay that way with love, much less without. (I don’t see why Jade would be in a relationship with him for that long if she didn’t love him.)
- She doesn’t want to hurt him because he’s been good to her, but lately he’s been getting on her nerves.
- He’s also a good thing to hide behind, so she doesn’t suddenly pounce on Tori.
Played by: Alana
Has tiny little gay feelings for Jade, yet too straight and cares too much about her outward appearance and image (evident in her dreams, aspirations) to admit what she really wants. So she finds solace in having Jade’s approval, knowing this is the closest she’ll ever get to satisfying her little crush. She also thinks that this will fade away soon, once she finds the right guy. She’s trying to concentrate on school, but is having difficultly because of the mixed feelings she’s having over the Jade situation.
Played by: Kirsty
Has set her sights on Beck for some reason. Here we also see that Cat’s “stupid” and “bipolar” faces are actually just facades so no one would get in her mind. She finds out about Jade’s obsession by doing some snooping [involving Sinjin] and when she casually comes over to Jade’s place [it’s all part of her plan, really], she bugs Jade about it so bad that Jade blurts it out just to shut her up.
As for Tori, Sikowitz would have to give them an assignment to pair up on then Tori would be totally distracted and out of it (Cat notices) and asks her about it. Tori tells her because she feels like she could trust Cat with it, and since Cat would probably think less of it than the others because Tori thinks she’s innocent, when really she isn’t.
Played by: Shay (No Personal Blog)
CAT + BECK | BACKSTORY They’ve known each other since they were kids through their parents, so not like the best of friends, but they’re known of each other longer than the rest of the gang. They met up at a park when they were young and Cat was running around all hyper while Beck was trying to calm her down. She ran out into the road just as a car approached and little Beck just managed to pull her out of the way in time. Obviously, they both suffered a bit of shock from it all but ever since that day Cat has been the “random, bi-polar” girl that we know her as now and ever since then she’s had a crush on Beck, because she’s thankful. Also, when Beck started dating Jade, Cat was jealous at first but decided that she wanted what was best for him, even through she still has feelings for him, so she got closer to Jade to become her friend, best friend even. And Jade’s mistake was that she let her in. Lately, she’s been noticing Jade distancing herself for Beck, so she’s trying again to get closer to him, in hopes they’d split up and she’d have Beck to herself.
Is in love with Jade, as proposed however he’s feeling sort of distanced from her and is doing his absolute best to get back to the way they were. This, however stirs up Jade’s defense/paranoia mode and causes Beck to get the opposite of what he wants. He notices Cat’s outward and blatant affection towards him, but thinks of it as something a little sister would do to an older brother.
When Cat accidentally lets slip at a party that Jade fancies Tori, at first he doesn’t believe her, but then he starts to notice how Jade looks at Tori and how distant she’s being with him. He tries to bring her closer to him, which only results in more arguments until they have a public break up, where Beck accuses Jade of being obsessed with Tori, which Jade denies, but still splits the couple up.
Played by: AVAILABLE
- He’s still the group’s middle man, peacemaker, and all-around good guy.
- Everyone in their little group thinks that he has a thing for Tori and secretly encourages him to go for it, when in fact, he doesn’t.
- He sees Jade and Tori kiss in the carnival.
- He throws a party on the first day as a Role Playing Milestone Event.
- He was Jade’s first and best friend in Hollywood Arts. They had a falling out during Tori’s arrival.
- Has been using drugs, alcohol, and his music as an escape.
Played by: Lucas
- Is completely unaware of everything that’s going on between Tori and Jade.
- Rex does and during group discussion and panels, it’s mostly Rex who speaks and Robbie who asks the questions about who’s who, and what’s what.
- Fancies Trina, has been trying to ask her out.
Played by: Javon
- Like Robbie, is oblivious to everything.
- Wrapped up in herself, as usual.
- She’s supportive no matter what.
- She overhears Tori and Cat talking about her little thing for Jade but confronts Tori later on about it.
- She also thanks Tori because she can have all the hot boys that like Tori.
- Also secretly fancies Robbie.
Played by: Lizzy
- Obviously fancies Jade but notices that Jade is being distant from Beck.
- Then he realizes who the apple of Jade’s eye is then helps Tori because he just wants Jade happy. Also, he’s crushing on Tori too so more time with her.
- Family’s ashamed of his eccentricity.
- The Van Cleefs are a beautiful, lux, bloodline.
- He seems like he doesn’t care what people think of him at school (he knows he’s weird) but works hard to be accepted by his family.
- He could have a couple of older siblings who’re better than him in his families eyes (up to the OC’s, but they have to be successful!)
- All he wants to do is succeed, so maybe his family would accept him for who he is.
Played by: AVAILABLE
- Teaches Acting Classes at Hollywood Arts.
- Has slight bias over Tori than Jade. But soon realizes that the girl’s bickerings are a form of hidden infatuation.
- Became an acting teacher because of the many rejections he had as a young actor. Only acted in a low budget film.
- Sees hope in all of his students (especially Tori, Jade, Cat, Andre, Beck and somehow, Robbie) and wants to give them the chance to live the life in Hollywood he never had.
Played by: AVAILABLE
- Hollywood Arts finest guidance counselor.
- Has an obsession with lotion, the kids start to notice it.
- Has been recently helping Andre and Cat with their separate problems.
- Jade has reached out to him and they’re due for a talk.
Played by: Yannick
Character Name: Alison ‘Alice’ Stonem.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Playby: Kaya Scodelario
Short Backstory: Before she moved to Hollywood, Alice was a 17 year old student from New York. Her parents divorced when she was 5, and she always hated her stepfather. She was never one to talk much, people thought it was because she was shy, but she just chose not to open up to people, show her cards. Singing and dancing is her life, but she also loves art.
Name: Elle Addams
Playby: Selena Gomez
Background: Elle is Sikowitz’s niece. Her mother didn’t get on well with Sikowitz, so they didn’t really stay in touch after they moved. She just came back to town, to start her new life at Hollywood Arts. She’s never took a acting class, because of her mother’s hard feelings towards Sikowitz & anything that could even distantly relate to him, but she’s a very good singer. She is Jason’s sister.
Personality: She may seem mean at the beginning, but she loves to always the truth, although most of the people may not like it. She loves to play jokes on people for fun. She hates school, she never got an A in any subject, but she has a great ability to get into troubles.
Character Name: Alexandra ‘Alex’ Jamison
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Playby: Malese Jow
Short Backstory: Her mother died when she was young, leaving just her and her father, and when he remarried her step-mother. Her father is aways away on business, leaving her with her horrible step-mother. She has always been a dark person, and tends to keep to herself. If you upset her, she will hurt you.
Personality: Sarcastic or Cynical and Mysterious
Played by: Sophie
Character Name: Burke Potts
Sexual Orientation: Straight, maybe leaning to bisexual
Playby: Darren Criss
Short Backstory: Burke just moved here from Texas, so this Hollywood Arts school he’s transferring into is completely out of his norm, and boy oh boy is he not happy about it. He had actually just started to like Texas and of course his parents decided that he should stay with his older sister, Sophie, for a while. She had just been released from the hospital for attempting to kill herself, and their parents sent Burke to her in hopes that he can watch over her and help. Burke just arrived at Hollywood Arts and has kept mostly to himself so far. He isn’t really looking for friends and has closed himself off slightly to the people around him. It’s his way of protecting himself from getting hurt again. He distances herself from people he believes he’s getting too close to, because he thinks he’s going to do something to make them leave.
Also, he and Jade were friends long ago but he moved somewhere else so their connection was cut off.
Played by: Annie
Character Name: Mikaela Lehane
Gay. She might have a slight little crush on Cat
Playby: Demi Lovato
Short Backstory:Looking at Mikaela’s family, you would have never guessed that she would be into performing arts. Her mother being a respected doctor, and her sister being in the most prestigious law school in LA, one would expect Mikaela to follow in the footsteps of her mother or older sister. But she wasn’t that girl. It’s not that she didn’t respect people who saved lives and worked to fight corruption and injustice, but it was just too dreary for her to get into as an every day profession. And Mikaela had seen enough darkness in her 17 years. Being labeled as a “self destructive teen” back in her old town came with a heavy load. No matter how hard she did to clean herself up, seeing a therapist, checking herself into a rehab clinic at the age of 16, people would always see her as that “troubled teen” who drank, snorted coke, cut herself and even attempted suicide. So for her 17th birthday, her family gave her a gift that she would never forget. A new start. A brand new slate where she wouldn’t have to be known as the girl who caused trouble, the girl who slit her wrists, the girl that nobody wanted. She has a chance to be what she wants to be. And she just wants to be herself.
Played by: P.J